Every household has its own set of rules which its members are expected to follow. Most of them are pretty reasonable expectations that allow the inhabitants to peacefully co-exist with one another. Lately, however, I’ve been feeling like our little Constitution needs some serious amending. Here are just a few of the additions that I think need to be attached to our domestic guidelines:
1. Do not not ride the dog.
2. Do not lick people, especially strangers.
3. Do not eat your boogers.
4. Do not eat the fish food.
5. Do not put your Legos in the oven.
6. Do not shoot your sister.
7. Do not spit on the window.
8. Do not shove Goldfish up your nose.
9. Do not drink your bath water.
10. Do not put your underwear on the kitchen table.
11. Do not eat M&M’s while taking a dump.
12. Do not stick your head in the trash can.
13. Do not throw balls at the windows.
14. Do not kick your Daddy in the balls.
15. Do not answer the door in your birthday suit.
16. Do not put the milk in the pantry.
17. Do not put dead bugs in Mommy’s purse.
18. Do not eat toothpaste.
19. Do not put popcorn in the toilet.
20. Do not honk Mommy’s boobs.
** WHAT ARE SOME RULES THAT YOU NEED TO INSTATE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD???? **