Something many people don’t know about me is that I’m constantly writing things down that I want to remember. In fact, I am obsessed with the “Notes” app on my iPhone. Every time I see something interesting in a magazine or hear about a great product from a friend or have a random idea for a blog post, I save it on my phone for later use. The problem, however, is that I hardly ever go back and actually do anything with all that stored information. And half the time, I don’t have a freaking clue what I was even talking about when I try to read through all my “precious” notes. So for your entertaining pleasure, here is a list of just some of the shit that I’ll probably never ever do:
1. Buy those New Mountain mosquito sticks (whatever the hell those are).
2. Download that one song by Cam somebody or other (of which I forgot to write down the title).
3. Look up that gossip website that Jane was talking about.
4. Order that red dress on page 67 of “In Style” magazine.
5. Start taking energy strips (even though I could use some right about now).
6. Get my eyebrows to look like Jessica Alba’s (or any other part of me for that matter).
7. Purchase a crate that’s 42x28x30 in size.
8. Use “profanity generator” since, clearly, I generate enough shit bombs all on my own.
9. Understand why it was so important to write down the word “Mmmmmmmmmmmm“.
10. Write a blog post about balls. (Although, you never know….)